Plains Hunter Box #1 LbNA # 62361
|Placed Date||Jun 30 2012|
|Location||Mt. Casper Mountain Park, Casper, WY|
This series of boxes were made a couple of years ago when we were planning to come out here. Unfortunately, we did not make it so the Plains Hunter series have been spread out among different states. These three boxes are in tribute to my fellow Native Americans and the loving dedication they have to the land and animals.
To the box:
1. Head up towards Mt. Casper Mountain Park area.
2. After a steep and windy road you will come to two brown direction signs. You will have to choose to go left or right. GO LEFT!
3. Pass the Allen H. Stewart campground.
4. Look for the sign that will send you up and past Tower Hill Park.
5. Right after you pass Tower Hill Park, you will see a tall, lone tree on your right. This tree will be before you get to the radio towers.
6. Get out and "take a picture" by the tree. You will see several large white stones piled at the back base of the tree.
7. HHmmmm....what could under those rocks? You better check it out!
Please rehide the box better than you found it. The Plains Hunter thanks you!