20 Questions LbNA # 52553
|Found By||??? |
|Last Update||Apr 28 2010 |
Welcome to the 2010 Twenty Questions Game!
Starting April 2nd, 2010 I will start selecting questions sent to my AQ Mail. Each question submitted must be able to be answered Yes or No. I will select one question per day from the questions submitted (I may skip a day here or there) and post the question and the answer in these clues. No questions will be answered after #20, so submit your questions with care.
Provided below is the final clue to the specific letterbox location. If you can find it before question #20 is answered, go for it!
Take 40 steps at 215º from the tall rocks near marker 1 and look in the hollow tree.
1. Is it East of the Mississippi River? YES
2. Is it North of the Mason-Dixon Line? YES
3. Is the box located in New England (Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, and Connecticut)? YES
4. Is the box in a New England state which borders New York? NO
5. Is the box located in Maine? NO
6. Is the box in New Hampshire? YES
7. Is the box located on the East side of I-93? NO
8. Is the box in a NH state park? NO
9. Is it located on the south side of Route 89? YES
10. Is the box in a town having a name that starts with a letter from the first half of the alphabet (A-M)? YES
11. Is the box south of Route 9? YES
12. Is the box south of route 101? YES
13. Is it East of Route 202? YES
14. Is it east of NH route 13? NO
15. Does the town it is in start with an "M"? NO
16. Is it in Brookline, NH? YES
17. Is it at Andres Institue of Art? YES
No need for more questions. Thanks for playing!