Java Joe LbNA # 39790
|Owner||Fish's Card Room|
|Placed Date||May 14 2008|
|Found By||Celtic Suite|
|Last Update||Dec 3 2011|
Welcome to the Wedguwe Tribe’s ‘Java Joe” Letterbox. Here’s the deal. Below is a little theme quiz to test your knowledge of a particular beverage. If and when you think you have all of the correct answers, just send us an email back through Atlas Quest or Letterboxing.org, and we will send you the very specific information and directions to the easiest of all drive-by boxes.
1. Juan Valdez was closely associated with what brand?
2. The best part of waking up is what?
3. What is good to the last drop?
4. What was created by C. W. Post in 1895 as a healthy alternative to coffee?
5. What is one of the most expensive and sought after coffees in the world and is cultivated on the slopes of Mount Hualalai?
6. What is C8H10N4O2?
7. What is the #1 coffee brand in the world today?
8. In 1900, what San Fransisco based company began packaging roast coffee in vacuum tins, thus signaling an end for roasting shops and coffee mills?
9. What coffee started in 1881 and was named after Max. J. Brandenstein?
10. Marcus Welby MD encouraged coffee drinkers to switch to what brand to bring down their blood pressure and decrease nervousness and irritability?
11. What coffee brand was introduced in 1919 by the supermarket chain A & P, and by 1929-30 had gained over 25% of the American market share?
12. What company used a jingle in the 50’s & 60’s taken from a McGuire Sisters song “That Heavenly Feeling” and had the line “Better coffee a millionaire’s money can’t buy.”?
13. What company, established in 1862, claimed to be the first to pack and ship roasted coffee in sealed tins?