Jonah's Journey # 2 LbNA # 37457
|Owner||Indigo Vulture |
|Placed Date||Oct 1 2007|
|Found By||??? |
|Last Update||Jul 31 2010 |
I recently became ordained a pastor in the Lutheran church. It was a long road for me to get here, and for various reasons I feel like I’ve had a similar spiritual journey to the prophet Jonah. When I was ordained, two good friends of mine, MizScarlet and Lotus, each carved me a stamp as a gift. They were both of the same image...a “Luther’s Rose.” I decided to plant them in places appropriate to my “Jonah’s Journey” to ordination.
My journey was one that kind of involved “filling in the blanks” in my life. So these clues will require you to do just a little filling in the blanks as well.
* In northeastern Pennsylvania, not far from the town where I’m now pastor, is a town called W_________n. Outside town is a beautiful scenic overlook called C_____l C_p.
* Find your way up the mountain to the parking lot of this overlook.
* From the parking lot, head up to the main overlook. Enjoy the view.
* Head southwest, following the fence. When the fence ends, continue for 43 more paces to a somewhat rocky overlook.
* Just past the rocks, a trail heads into the woods at 140*. Walk down this trail to a V-tree on the right, almost on the trail.
* From the V-tree, 14 paces at 245* to SPOR (suspicious pile of rocks) in front of a downed tree. There you will find Lotus’ beautiful Luther’s Rose.
* Please rehide carefully.
If you like, head about 89 miles ESE to Jonah’s Journey #1.