Pirate Coins LbNA # 34711
|Placed Date||Aug 25 2007|
|Last Found||Aug 29 2008|
Trail difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Clue difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Clues: See the map at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RMLetterboxing/files/treasure_map.pdf
- No inkpad in the box, make sure you bring your own. I recommend silver and gold.
- There are plenty of professional treasure hunters that know approximately where treasure is but can't pinpoint it. These clues are not meant to be precise. Deal with it.
- Although intended to be shorter, easier hikes, at least one and maybe two of these boxes require a serious high clearance 4WD vehicle to get to the starting point. Alternately, these roads can be hiked but will require more physical exertion and time. Don't exceed your comfort zone.
- There may be people visiting or even living near some of these boxes. Please be very discreet.
- All boxes are in fee-free areas although some of these places suggest donations.
- Please do not ask me for additional hints without offering a bribe of unpublished clues, hitchhikers, etc.
- Please email me with notes about the box: email@example.com.