BRAVES BASEBALL LbNA # 26689
|Placed Date||Oct 24 2006|
|Last Found||Jan 1 2016|
|Last Edited||Jan 1 2016|
Virtual Letterbox -
Even if you aren’t an avid Atlanta Braves fan like me, a little research will lead you to the solution of this two-word mystery phrase.
When you have solved the mystery phrase, send it to me via “Contact Placer” and I’ll send your stamp,
Have fun learning about my favorite baseball team!
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
1. The last name of long-time and current Braves manager. The second letter of his name is also second letter of mystery phrase.
2. The Braves held National League East title for _____ years—longest in baseball history. The fourth letter of the missing word is the second letter of the second word in mystery phrase.
3. Prior to moving to Atlanta, the Braves called this city home. The fifth letter of this city’s name is the third letter of the second word in the mystery phrase.
4. Prior to moving to the city in #3 above, the Braves were located in this city. The first letter of this city’s name is the first letter of the second word in the mystery phrase.
5. The current stadium was named for a former Braves owner. The owner’s first name is also one nickname for the current field. The second letter of the owner’s first name is the fifth letter of the second word in the mystery phrase.
6. The Braves have fans all over the country thanks to the broadcasting efforts of this Superstation. The last letter of the Superstation’s initials is also the last letter of the mystery phrase.
7. What was the name of the stadium the Braves played in from 1915 to 1952? The fourth letter of the first name of this field is the fourth letter of the second word in the mystery phrase.
8. The current stadium opened in 1997. The first pitch in the new stadium was thrown by this pitcher. The fourth letter of his last name is the first letter of the mystery phrase.