|Placed Date||Jun 14 2006|
Find desert scenery in downtown Montrose
1. Take Hwy 550 which is Townsend through Montrose to Colorado Ave
2. West on Colorado Ave. to Rio Grande
3. Left (South) on Rio Grande briefly to Apollo just before the MAC (Montrose Athletic Club)
4. Right (West) still on Apollo to the bus barn
5. Left (South) which is still Apollo and wind right past the blue stripe building into Baldridge Park.
6. Park just past the pond and look West for the big metal bridge.
7. Cross the bridge.
8. From the other side of the bridge count 15 sidewalk squares. This will lead you to fork in the road.
9. Take the right fork and count 44 more square (blocks)
10. Take a 90 degree angle to the right down a little hill until you find a slab of concrete.
11. Turn right, go over the rocks and look toward the river.
12. Check out that beautiful river bush and find where this box made its nest.