Big Brain Box LbNA # 15390
|Placed Date||May 28 2005|
|Found By||??? |
|Last Update||Sep 18 2006 |
The Big Brain Box can be found at the west end of a pink granite wall.
Terrain: Moderate to difficult. Four miles to the box over hilly terrain.
Clues: Perhaps if you are lucky, the clues will find you.
- No inkpad or pencil in the box, make sure you bring your own.
- Can be done as a day hike--our seven year old did it, but it wore her (and us) out. Might be more pleasant as an overnight.
- Plan to spend some time driving there. I recommend a 4-wheel drive vehicle, the last 15 miles or so to the trailhead are over washboard dirt road.
- This is at fairly high altitude, come prepared for sudden temperature and weather changes.
- Please do not ask me for additional hints without offering a bribe of unpublished clues, hitchhikers, etc.
- Please email me with notes about the box: email@example.com.